Meeting All Of Your Legal Needs In Indiana
At DeVoss, Baker, Ainsworth & Razo, A Professional Corporation, we combine the experience and resources of a large firm with the caring representation of home-town attorneys. Our team of highly experienced and dedicated lawyers is available to help Indiana clients with nearly any legal concern.
Here For Our Community
Every client comes to us with a unique situation. We take the time to meet with them one-on-one. When you come to us for help, your lawyer will work directly with you throughout every step of your case.
Our Decatur firm has served the Adams County and surrounding communities for more than 100 years. We take our responsibility to our clients very seriously. Let us help you find the right solution to your legal concerns such as:
- Business law — Every legal decision you make can affect your bottom line. We help large and small businesses with everything from entity formation through contract drafting, financing and dispute resolution.
- Family law — Divorce, child custody disputes and other family law issues are sensitive matters. We will focus on finding solutions that are tailored to your needs.
- Mediation — Resolving domestic relations matters through mediation can be a less contentious and more cost-effective route.
- Estate planning — Every adult should have at least a basic estate plan. Let us help you protect the people and things you care about for the future.
- Real estate — We are available to help with all of your residential and commercial real estate legal concerns, including buying and selling property, and issues related to deeds, easements, title insurance, annexation, evictions, tax abatement or landlord-tenant issues.
- Personal injury and wrongful death — Car and motorcycle accidents, slip-and-falls, dog bites, medical malpractice and defective products cause pain every day. Anytime you are hurt by other people’s negligent actions, we can fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Criminal defense — We are committed to aggressively defending clients against misdemeanor and felony charges. In fact, two of our attorneys are public defenders. We can provide you with the strong criminal defense representation you deserve.
As dedicated members of the community, we are always aware that we are representing our friends and neighbors. When you come to us for legal help, you can be confident that we will work aggressively to resolve your legal issues. At our firm, we strive to provide experience, aggressiveness and persistence to every client we serve.
Call 260-918-4451 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers. We will take the time to listen to your concerns and explain the valuable representation we can provide.